Performances and translations

Isn’t life great? Sometimes, you just get an email out of the blue telling you stuff that makes you squeal with surprise and delight.

The audiobook editions of A Spy in the House and The Body at the Tower are now on sale! They’re performed by Justine Eyre, who has an absolutely beautiful voice.

And finally! The French edition of the second Mary Quinn novel, The Agency: Le meurtre de l’horloge, will also be published in February. I was wondering what they’d call it.

The second Mary Quinn novel

I think The Clock Murder works very nicely indeed. And I thoroughly approve of the orange. What do you think?

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “Performances and translations”

1. Colleen says:

LOVE the orange cover!

Thanks, Colleen!

Another great cover! These are some of my favorite posts. I wonder if there are book collectors who buy the same book with different covers from all over the world.

Melody, that’s an interesting Q about book collectors. For my favourite authors, I like to have the most beautiful editions possible, and sometimes I own all 3 Cdn, US and UK eds. But I draw the line at languages I don’t read fluently! (A postcard of an international cover would be different, though. Hm…)

5. Kik says:

This morning in France I have read the end of “le crime de l’horloge”.
    It is true the orange is great. What colour for the next one? Blue?
    I am waiting for the translation of the third Mary’s adventure. I can read in english but I would like to have the books of the same collection. I will wait… Not too much I hope!!!
    Thanks.

I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Kik! I’m not sure what colour the next cover will be, or when it’ll be published – I’m trying to find out now and will post an update as soon as I know. Thank you for stopping by!