Ready – set – LAUNCH!

This week, Walker Books publishes The Body at the Tower in the UK! Here’s the gorgeous new cover.

Perfection, non? This is the UK/World edition so if you’re an Australian or New Zealand reader, this is the cover you’ll see in November when it’s released by Walker Books Australia.

Also, plans are taking shape for an actual, real-world, come-see-me-face-to-face-if-you-dare launch party. The details?

Wednesday, September 29

7 pm

Novel Idea Books

156 Princess St, Kingston, Ontario

(click here for a map)

Shall I see you there?

Tags: , ,

14 Responses to “Ready – set – LAUNCH!”

1. Colleen says:

Ahh, wish I could make it. I’ll be in the last days of the pack-up, sadly. Hope it goes well!

2. Becky Earl says:

no, it’s america, come back to England and do a book launch!

I checked online and i can order your book from Amazon etc, but i tried to get a copy form my local bookshops today and none of them had it! So disappointed. Told them they should have it!
    Am going to another shopping centre bit further from home tomorrow, will see if i can get it there, if not will have to wait form an online order :(

Can’t wait to read it.

@Becky, that is SO annoying. What’s your local bookshop – Waterstone’s? I’ll mention it. And I hope you enjoy BODY once you finally get your hands on it!

Thanks, Colleen! Good luck with the pack-up. And don’t forget to send any worthy books my way!

5. Philipp of Upper Canada says:

I love the cover, but I still like the North American version. It looks awesome on my desk. My room mate keeps looking at it, I can’t blame him, Amber Ahlquist is hot. Lol.

Oh and sorry I don’t think I can come, I just started College and I’m living in residence. It feels like prison…*sigh* Anyways have a good Launch party!

@Jennifer – isn’t it great? And @Philipp, I shall resist the temptation to say something about the prisons of the mind. :P

7. Becky Earl says:

My local Waterstones is Bedford, and the other one i tried was Milton Keynes, neither had it, so i have ordered from Amazon.co.uk, expecting delivery in next couple of days.
    Looking forward to it.

Thanks, Becky. I’ll pass on the info re Waterstones. It shouldn’t be that difficult to buy a book!

9. Becky Earl says:

Thank you, no it shouldn’t be that hard. Much appreciated :D

10. Trillian says:

HI!

Sorry if i’m make mistakes, I’m french! Just a word to say I’ve read your books and I love them! I’ve read both A psy in the house and A body at the tower and I adore them! I’m expected the third book now, I can’t wait to read it! thank you for that serie; I’m reading your blog now, it’s very interesting :)

Thank you very much for stopping by, Trillian! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed Spy and Body. :)

12. Guneet says:

The cover looks great but…I actually prefer the us and canadian cover better but you know what they say “don’t judge a book by it’s cover!

It’s interesting – Brits tend to prefer the UK cover, while North Americans prefer the Candlewick cover. I guess each publisher knows its market really well!